 Announcements / 485
  My webpage is up!

I have put up a webpage for my LEGO creations. See it at: (URL) . (Todd, is my link to your background page acceptable? If not, I'll change it.) Alan This message's random set is: 1959, (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: My webpage is up!

I'm not Todd but I think he likes to see the info spelled out. See my home page or any page that happens to use them for how I believe he likes it done (look at the very bottom of this page, for example: (URL) (which is out of date, the free money (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

(...) Actually, there are three mistakes -- one very very tiny and the other two are larger. First, the URL is wrong -- you've got: (URL) the correct URL is: (URL) a very tiny mistake...no biggie.) Second, point #5 of the Terms of Use for the images (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

(...) type in html, but Netscape Composer, which is a WYSIWYG program, and all I know about html is that to start something, you type <something>, and to end it, </something>. Not a single thing else. Alan This message's random set is: 5394, (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

I think I've managed to fix the main page. Please check it. The other pages are being fixed. Alan This message's random set is: 4811, (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

(...) I've seen you comment on this before, in this and other contexts. Why, for the elucidation of the audience at home, is this a mistake, exactly? Both forms lead to the same place, right? Or is it possible that at some future point in how you (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

(...) It's technically incorrect, at least according to apache. The real problem is that when you click on the first link, apache returns a "document moved permanently (301) response to the browser along with the second url as the forward reference. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: My webpage is up!

All done-I love cut and paste!:) Alan This message's random set is: 6265, (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)