 Announcements / 449
  LDLite Download Page Online!

Since Paul Gyugyi's site crashed some time ago, LDLite has not been available on the web for download. Paul and I exchanged some email about a week ago and we set up the LDLite download page on ldraw.org, to make it available once again. The page is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

Thanks Tim! The screen shot looks really nice. -gyug (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

(...) Thanks. I'll try to get the version 1.5 up on that page soon, I realized after that I overlooked making that available as well. And a quick question, how do you configure LDLite to launch from a browser, namely MSIE 5.0? -Tim (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

Here are some steps to get it working. Be advised that MSIE might use a temporary directory or file name which breaks version 1.6. 1) Run LDLite, set the LDRAW path and verify that it can display .dat files. 2) Left-click on "My Computer" and select (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDLite Download Page Online!

(...) Yeah, I did all those steps and LDLite launches now. But yeah, IE is too smart (dumb...) for this. I even tried moving the temporary internet files folder to one without spaces (you can move it in options), but it moved it to my folder and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Tim Courtney wrote in message <3889f55e.352898@lugnet.com>... (...) Thank you SO much! I have been waiting for this since November! I have not viewed any new models since then. ---D M Garcia (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)