Re: LDLite Download Page Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:51:41 GMT

Thanks Tim!
The screen shot looks really nice.
-gyug

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
Since Paul Gyugyi's site crashed some time ago, LDLite has not been
available on the web for download.  Paul and I exchanged some email
about a week ago and we set up the LDLite download page on ldraw.org,
to make it available once again.  The page is at:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/ldlite.html