 Announcements / 4091 (-20)
  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.6

Today I have uploaded the last build of DATHeader to (URL) hope you like the new features and bugfixes. If you have any ideas, remarks, suggestions, claims - please let me know. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.6

Today I have uploaded the last build of DATHeader to (URL) hope you like the new features and bugfixes. If you have any ideas, remarks, suggestions, claims - please let me know. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 21-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Bricksmith 2.4: Faster. Much Faster.

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.4> adds the following features: Drawing speed improvements of up to 1200% 64-bit native on Mac OS X 10.6 Viewports fill their entire frame Supports displaying the newly-standardized direct RGB color syntax Supports displaying (...) (14 years ago, 14-Jun-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Perth Model Railway Show 2010 Pics

Hi All, The Perth Model Railway Show was a huge success! 40,000 people through the doors and most of them crowding around our display! Take a look at my pics here... (URL) visit our site... (URL) Adult Lego Society. (14 years ago, 12-Jun-10, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  CONTEST - BricksNorth needs a logo.‏

Posted on Behalf of Jenn Wagner (jenn@thebrickchick.com) BricksNorth where: Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. when: August 25-28th, 2011 Hello everybody!! Some of you may have heard that Canada will be getting a LEGO fan (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

  Brickworld - Esther Walner Memorial Charity Auction

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is only a couple weeks away and you are helping us set records with this year's event already with a massive 795 registered attendees. While this is incredible, the one record (...) (14 years ago, 2-Jun-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  LETGUI update

Hi all, I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo ((URL) and (URL) can find the latest version of LETGUI at (URL) is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer. For Linux user I have now also (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Updates of LDraw tool for parts authors

I have updated several of my LDraw tool for parts authors: (URL) PlanarCheck>: corrected a bug that caused agressive rounding. (URL) Rectifier>: new -t option allowing to choose the maximum angle formed by two triangles being merged into a quad. (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  New LDraw tool for parts authors: SymSplitter

(2 URLs) SymSplitter> is the tool of choice when you want to exploit symmetries in a LDraw file to reduce its size. You may use it to separate left/right/middle parts, cut parts by planes, and adjust vertices coordinates to make sure they lie (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  personal OMR (now 940 models)

I just updated 3 models and added 25 new models to my OMR. You can find that at (URL) you find errors, please let me know so I can correct that. have fun mikeheide (14 years ago, 22-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.announce)

  New (old) Tool - Primitive Generator 2

Today I am proud to annouce the release of Primitive Genenerator 2. Based on the work of Paul Easter's Primitive Generator I have created Primitive Genenerator 2. Now that the sourcecode is available again we can add functions and primitives to that (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Brickworld - Keynote Speaker Plus...

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space A lot has been happening lately as we prepare for Brickworld 2010!!! We have a wonderful Keynote Speaker from the upper management of LEGO lined up for the event: Lisbeth Valther (...) (14 years ago, 4-May-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  New Feature added to BrickBuildr

I wanted to announce a new feature to iPaB. Now on the summary page for each LEGO store, you can download the PaB summary page to a CSV file. This feature comes to you from a suggestion by the 1000steine.de AFOL, Ronald -- you have him to thank. (...) (14 years ago, 9-Apr-10, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LDraw.org colour restrictions and specifications ratified

Hi folks, The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has just unanimously ratified changes to official colour restrictions and specifications. This means, that: Direct colours, i.e. 0x02RRGGBB colour values, are now officially recognized. Blended colours, (...) (14 years ago, 2-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Hispabrick Magazine 007

(URL) It's that time again:we are happy to announce the release of Hispabrick Magazine 007 In this issue you will find some great articles about Technic, part 6 of an ongoing series of MINDSTORMS related articles, an interview with Michael Lachman, (...) (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

Today I have released the new version 3.0.5.0 of DATHeader. Sorry for all linux guys, it does not work under MONO. For all other it might be worth to have a look to the new features. You will find the details and a download link on (URL) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Brickworld - Premiere Item

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is excited to announce that Jonathan Bender, author of "LEGO - A Love Story" will be attending Brickworld this year. (URL) In honor of this, we have made arrangements with his (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Michiana-LTC to display at St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Type: Train Show and Swap Meet Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010 Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Location: BPOE Lodge 235 Address: 3535 McKinley Ave, South Bend, IN The Saint Joe Valley Model Railroad club sponsors two swap meets a year. At our meet you will see (...) (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact