 Announcements / 4079
4078  |  4080
Subject:
New Feature added to BrickBuildr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 04:18:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I wanted to announce a new feature to iPaB. Now on the summary page for each LEGO store, you can download the PaB summary page to a CSV file. This feature comes to you from a suggestion by the 1000steine.de AFOL, Ronald -- you have him to thank.

So for instance, on the Orlando store, at the top there is a button to ‘Download wall (to) CSV’. There should be room underneath each part description to make notes as to ‘in-stock’, ‘empty’, or the new part it’s been changed to.

I have a request to allow for a ‘LEGO store’ blog, for lack of a better term; that allows anyone to make comments as to what new at their local LEGO store... this might take a few days to implement.

There’s a request mark multiple containers as ‘in-stock’ or ‘empty’... I like to get that one done this weekend if I have time.

If you haven’t checked out BrickBuildr in awhile, please do. About 90% of the German LEGO store have been inventoried and added to iPaB. There are 357 members and over 142,000 LEGO related photos.

And as always, if you don’t see your store in the list of LEGO stores, let me know how big the PaB wall is and send me an e-mail.

--Mike.