 Announcements / 4084
4083  |  4085
Subject:
Updates of LDraw tool for parts authors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 09:27:10 GMT

I have updated several of my LDraw tool for parts authors:
  • PlanarCheck: corrected a bug that caused agressive rounding.
  • Rectifier: new -t option allowing to choose the maximum angle formed by two triangles being merged into a quad.
  • Edger2: corrected a bug that prevented creation on a line for some angles. Added -b option to better manage sharp angles.
  • PathTruder: Added -e option for a better control of direction of start and end section of the generated sheet, added -i option to invert the curvature of generated shape when it appears inside out, increased threshold to avoid creation of degenerated surface elements.
Philo