 Announcements / 4081
4080  |  4082
Subject:
New (old) Tool - Primitive Generator 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2010 16:10:18 GMT

Today I am proud to annouce the release of Primitive Genenerator 2.

Based on the work of Paul Easter's Primitive Generator I have created Primitive
Genenerator 2. Now that the sourcecode is available again we can add functions
and primitives to that tool so life will become easier.

If you have wishes are encounter problems and errors, please leave a report
here.

Many thanks also to Philippe Hurbain for his encouraged help in this project,
Alex Taylor and Travis Cobbs for their assistance and suggestions.

Your can download that tool at http://mikeheide2.kilu.de

You will need to have either .NET2.0 or MONO 2.4 installed on your system
(windows or linux).

have fun
mikeheide