 Announcements / 3906 (-20)
  Perth Adult Lego Society Has A Home!

Hi All, I've been playing around with Google Sites and put together a little something for the Perth Adult Lego Society... (URL) a look at the 2009 layout for some of our work in progress. I still have lots of pics to add so check back for new (...) (15 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.announce)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing at the end of the month

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) for the 2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close at the end of the month, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2009 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been (...) (15 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org's January 2009 Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the January 2009 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Animal Monkey (Complete) by Andrew Westrate (westrate)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Minifig Hat Fedora by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> The (...) (15 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Brickworld - Train Drag Racing

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team is pleased to announce a new competition for this year's event. Train Drag Racing Preregistration for the competition is requested. There are four competition classes. Check out all the (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Brickworld Welcome

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team welcomes new coordinators and new sponsors to the team this year. For the 2009 event, Mark Peterson, Roy Cook, David Pagano, and Tom Philips have joined the team. Mark Peterson will be (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  Hispabrick 003 in english!

As a member of Hispalug community, our spanish tongue LUG, I'm very proud to present the third issue of Hispabrick Magazine, that has been translated from Spanish into English and is now available for download. It's made with LEGO love, of course, (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce) !

  MINDSTORMS SDK2.5

(URL) The LEGO Company does no longer offer technical support to advanced users on the historical MINDSTORMS range, specifically those using the SDK 2.5 (RCX™ and Scout™), and Spybotics™ range. Related tools and documentation were removed from (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Bricksmith 2.1: A Step Up

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.1> adds the following features: Step rotations (MLCad ROTSTEPs) Streamlined Step Display UI Moved file outline to the main window Improved line appearance Toolbar buttons for Part Browser, Inspector, and Colors It also fixes (...) (15 years ago, 21-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX) !

  arezey's LDraw page up

I've set up the site for my LDraw things, currently it has my plusgen tool, some models and copies of parts in the PT. There will be more content as I make it! I'm looking for a permanent host for it, and am currently hosting it on my own computer, (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce)

  Mosaic Conversion Program

Hi all, I recently rewrote my program to convert images to a LEGO- or ministeck-mosaic. You can find a complete discription of how it works on (URL) my webpage>. I'll have to make a (big) new mosaic with it soon, don't you think... Thanks for (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LDCalc 0.1.0.5 released

I have just finished version 0.1.0.5 of LDCalc. The changes are: Some minor interal changes. Now it should work on ALL systems (windows, linux, mac) where Mono ((URL) is installed. As I do not have a mac system I can not test it there so I need your (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Hi folks, I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library. (URL) writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw and hopefully the (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Brick Bash 2009

Brick Bash 2009 will take place on Saturday, March 21, in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Brick Bash is a one-day public LEGO exhibition (as opposed to an AFOL convention). We have exhibits of AFOL creations, piles of LEGO, free robotics lessons, and lots of (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2008 awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain

The SteerCo is pleased to announce that the James Jessiman Memorial Award (JJMA) for 2008 will be awarded to Philippe (Philo) Hurbain. As a prolific contributor to the LDraw Parts Library, Philo has contributed not only numerous parts but has also (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people) !!

  LDraw.org's December 2008 Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winner of the December 2008 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Animal Frog by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Tyre 62.4 x 20 S by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> The voting for the (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Brickworld 2009 Registration Open

(URL) Share - Learn - Discover - Explore Hello Everyone!! We at Brickworld are thrilled to be bringing another event to the community. We continue to add to the event, making it more rewarding for the attendees. Some of the highlights of Brickworld (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !!

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations

Per the LDraw.org Bylaws at (URL) Subsection 6.03(a), the 2008/2009 Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate individuals as candidates for the 2009/2010 Steering Committee[1]. Please post nominations in response to this message. (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  *** LDView Version 4.0 Released ***

LDView 4.0 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) Please note that the translations have not yet been updated to work with this release, and translations created for version 3.2 will refuse to load. Some notable (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  SCLTC winter show in progress

The seventh annual Southern California LEGO Train Club ((URL)) winter show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum ((URL) SDMRRM>) in Balboa Park in San Diego is now entering its final weeks. This year’s show features a city with skyscrapers, town, (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jan-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact