 Announcements / 3483
    Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file —Willy Tschager
   Hi folks, as promised in this post: (URL) wrote a short tutorial about the MLCad.ini file. The file tells the Minifig Generator in MLCad as well as Bricksmith - the counterpart LDraw editor in the MAC world - which parts are available. In addition, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file —Travis Cobbs
     (...) The top two screenshots are broken links right now. I don't use the minifig generator or LSynth, but I have some comments on the scan order section (most of which are about spelling/grammar/formatting): * At the very beginning, I'd change it (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

         Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file —Willy Tschager
     (...) many thx for the feedback. I've updated the page accordingly. please have another look: (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file —Jim DeVona
   Hi! I'd like to clarify something about this paragraph: (...) Although Bricksmith recognizes the Unofficial folder, it does not automatically download missing parts. It does work nicely with parts downloaded by LDView, but my impression is that this (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file —Jim DeVona
   (...) Ah, I see Travis already pointed this out. Jim (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)