 Announcements / 3441 (-5)
  New LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial

I'm posting an LDraw modeling/animation/POV-Ray tutorial. In the tutorial, I show how to take an LDraw file, make it animatable, convert it to POV-Ray using Anton Raves' parts library and create an animation from it. I'll try to go over as much (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Reminder: 2007 Steering Committee Nominations closing in a week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) will close in a week, at 11:59 PM GMT on 28 February 2007 and elections will start the 1st of March. Only those candidates that have been nominated, seconded, and have accepted as outlined, will be eligible for (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Factory is looking for an Interactive Web Designer

posted on behalf of the LEGO Factory Team: INTERACTIVE WEB DESIGNER FOR LEGO FACTORY Internet, Design, Technology, Communities, Customization We are looking for an interactive web designer to join our Business Development team at the LEGO HQ in (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce)

  New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash

There's something new at Brick Bash this year, and we need your help! In keeping with one of the goals of Brick Bash - community involvement and "evangelism" of the hobby - we will be assembling a combination AFOL/public Moonbase complex this year. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash, FTX)

  LDView 3.1 on Mac OS X!

Hi, everyone. I'm extremely pleased to announce that I've managed to compile (URL) LDView 3.1> on Mac OS X! Previously, I believe only (URL) version 1.0> was publicly available. Allow me to submit this piping-hot screenshot as evidence for your (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact