 Announcements / 3438
3437  |  3439
Subject:
New twist on Moonbase at Brick Bash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickbash
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 03:18:23 GMT

There’s something new at Brick Bash this year, and we need your help!

In keeping with one of the goals of Brick Bash - community involvement and “evangelism” of the hobby - we will be assembling a combination AFOL/public Moonbase complex this year.

Several people in the area - kids and adults - are already working on their first modules. They will be bringing them to Brick Bash to combine with the AFOL-built modules. Some people will also be building modules at the event.

All AFOLs are hereby invited to bring their Moonbase modules to add to the complex, and there will also be opportunities to work with event visitors, helping with their modules, or just standing around listening while they talk about how cool your module is!

Brick Bash is Saturday, March 24, in Ann Arbor, Michigan (USA). For more information, check us out at www.brickBash.com.

Brick Bash is a public LEGO-building exhibition presented annually by Duane Collicott and Bricks for Brains, a non-profit organization that designs and presents educational, hands-on LEGO-building echibits. More information about Bricks for Brains is avialable at www.BricksForBrains.org.