 Announcements / 3159
    LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Eric Kingsley
   Some of you may remember me as being the author of the origional (URL) LUGMAP>. You may also know that the maintenance burdon of this map just became to much for me to handle. I have always loved the idea and have been looking for a way to revise it (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Tim David
     I have added my LUG, the Brickish Association, but had to choose a city. I chose a pretty central one as we aren't based in a city, but are a national club covering the whole of the British Isles (which is actually more than one country too! (UK and (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

         Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Tim, This is a limitation of using Frappr. I suppose the old map handled club "areas of influance" a bit better. While comming up with this however I was told by some that having the single point was a good thing because most clubs cover a (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Andrew Cross
     (...) What are the chances of making a AFOL, TFOL, KFOL map also? Would it have to be moderated? (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

         Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Setting up a Map at (URL) frappr> is easy I suggest you try it. There are maps for just about anything you can think of and if you can't find what you want you can make one. One issue is that Frappr maps (which use the Google Map API) are (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux) —Bert Waters
   (...) Thanks Eric! I just Frappred our LUG RichLug. I became familliar with Frappr after joining the BimpCast Listenters Frappr. (URL) Can't get enough Frappring Bert (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)