 Organizations / 999
Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:41:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley wrote:
   I had several goals.
  1. Clubs should be able to add and remove themselves.
  2. Map should be moderated.
  3. Map should be easily maintained.
  4. Map should be hosted in a location where I have full admin authority.

What are the chances of making a AFOL, TFOL, KFOL map also? Would it have to be moderated?