 Organizations / 998
Re: LUGFinder (aka LUGMap redux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:18:59 GMT

I have added my LUG, the Brickish Association, but had to choose a city. I chose a pretty central one as we aren’t based in a city, but are a national club covering the whole of the British Isles (which is actually more than one country too! (UK and Eire)) I suspect other national LUGs might find the same problem with the setup.

Tim