 Announcements / 3116 (-10)
  LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: (URL) MOTM, Lucy Stanford Angel by David V. Winkler> (URL) SOTM, Night time on the Moscow Metro by Tim Gould> The voting for the January Model of the Month and Scene (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  a town structure contest!!

I believe I have covered just about everything but since there is always someone with an opinion or an interesting idea I am posting this a few days early. If the rules or something else needs to be tweaked, please let me know before January 5th. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

Friends, Welcome to my building arena! (URL) Firstly I would like to thank ALL of those that have decided to join the first IRON MECHA. 42 participants have notified me of their intentions to play IRON MECHA as of Dec 31, 2005. It is my hope that (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 1/8

Folks, My wife and I will be traveling 12/29 to 1/9, so I won't be attending the TexLUG Austin meeting on Sunday, 1/8. (I tried to find an alternate venue and/or time, to no avail.) The procedure for the meeting room at the LWC library is very easy; (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  LDraw.org 2005-01 Parts Update Now Available

The 2005-01 LDraw parts update has been now been released. This update includes 276 files, including 74 new part files, and many more updated with improvements for Back Face Culling support. Several of the new files are synonynms for existing parts (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: IRON MECHA

Greetings my mecha construction masters! Only a few short days until the construction image is to be released. I compiled a list of all the participants wishing to enter IRON MECHA. If you do not see your name here and wish to participate please (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Well it’s that time again. We are delighted to announce that ILTCO has been invited to display at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) annual National Train Show (NTS) again! This year the NMRA 2006 NTS will be held in (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Massive LDraw file repository

I'm interested in starting a LDraw file repository. I want to start it by asking everyone to email me their files with a description and keywords of each file, so I can quickly catigorize it without having to open it. Please include any copyright or (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  German translation module for LDView 3.0 in Windows

One of the new features of LDView 3.0 is support for translation modules. The first such module (German) has now been completed by <mailto:holly@holly-wood.it Willy Tschager>. (Note that this module only supports the Windows version of LDView, not (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact