 Announcements / 3116
3115  |  3117
Subject:
LDraw.org's December Model and Scene of the Month Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 04:28:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests:

MOTM, Lucy Stanford Angel by David V. Winkler
SOTM, Night time on the Moscow Metro by Tim Gould

The voting for the January Model of the Month and Scene of the Month contests is now open.

Visit the voting page to cast your vote.