 Announcements / 2951 (-20)
  Introducing the LEGO Fan Committee and BrickPortal

There have been a number of posts lately about different organizations, and how these entities are operated. LEGO Fan has been brought up quite a bit as well, and since we recently re-launched the site, we thought it was worth reiterating our goals (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Volunteers!

Come out and get involved. Please note, if you already have offered to help at BrickFest, due to a web glitch, some requests may have not made it to me. Therefore, if you did volunteer to help for BrickFest, and you have not heard from me please (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people)

  Michiana-LUG - Meeting & Table Building Party - Saturday, June 11th, 2005

To All, Michiana-LUG is having a meeting and table building party at Scott Sanburn's house on Saturday, June 11th, 2005. Here are the details: When: Saturday, June 11th. 2005 Time: 9:00AM EST - ? Place: Scott Sanburn's House Address: 55752 Wild Game (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  BrickFest 2005 - Mecha Room Update!

Well people, let's get this show on the road, shall we? First off, I'd like to remind everyone to fill out the MOC Cards on the BrickFest webpage. It's pretty important, since all models with cards get priority for space. If something doesn't have a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha) !!

  More on BrickFest 2005 Castle Room

Hi all, OK, a little more on Castle Room awards, and a lot more on what should be the centre of attention in the Castle Room. I am of course talking about the CCC display: While Micro and Vig competitions are trans-theme, there will be an award (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

Warlords of the Realm, hail! (squeaky trumpet sound) I hereby do announce that BrickFest 2005 Castle Room will be hosting the EVIL ENGINES catapult competition! All elligible catapults will of course work (they will launch a lego projectile of your (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.technic) !!

  BrickFest DC 2005 Technic/Mindstorms events

BrickFest is coming and the robots are getting restless! Competition robots that is. Yes, BrickFest is just two months away and its time to start tuning up your competition robots. There are four competitions this year, look at (URL) for more info. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !!

  A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ 2005

A Call for Sessions at BrickFest™ 2005 (URL) One of the key parts of activities at BrickFest™ is a chance to share your knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other. So, once again we would like to offer an invitation to all individuals, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

  Re: Announcing : The Second Annual Tim and Kevin's Bot Contest!

(...) WHAT?????!! The self-publicizing Kevoh forgot to x-post to other NGs??? SHOCKING! Anyways, I made my entry today, I'll post soon. Legoswami (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Summer LEGO Building Camp Help

Every summer I hold a week-long one hour per day LEGO Building camp through my local Parks and Rec program. This year, I have 28 participants signed up. I divide up the participants into groups of 9 (For those who need math help, that is 3 groups of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, lugnet.announce)

  NOS train show pictures are up!

Hi! The first round of pictures from our train show at the National Orange Show are now up. Expect to see more in the next few days. (URL) John Gramley SPLTC (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.spltc, FTX) !!

  BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest

BrickFest Hosts the “Build the Trust” Adult LEGO Enthusiast’s Model Contest The BrickFest Team is proud to announce its participation in celebrating the LEGO Group’s 50th anniversary of its System of Play by hosting a competition for the adult LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jun-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.town) !!

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday 6/12 - Sumo Contest!

Folks, Come on by the next Austin TexLUG meeting Sunday, June 12. We'll be holding our Lego Mindstorms Robotic Sumo Contest, so bring your 'bot(s) and we'll see whose machine reigns supreme! Or come by to cheer on the competitors and catch some ABS (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  BrickFest NEWS!

Think this year is going to be the same ol' (URL) Think that you can put off coming a year? Well, we have some news that might make you reconsider! The BrickFest organizers have invited a number of representatives from the LEGO Group to attend, and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  ILTCO at the National NMRA convention in Cincinnati, July 2005

ILTCO would like to invite everyone to come see the largest LEGO train layout ever (~50 x 70 feet, or well over 15 x 20 meters) at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show, July 7-9, 2005 in Cincinnati!!!! The show is open (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town) !!

  Call for MOCs at Bricks for Brains' First Annual Brick Bash

This is a bit of a repost, because the date changed. For those of you who don't already know, I present educational hands-on LEGO® building exhibits at museums, schools, etc. The Web site for this work is at (URL). I'm holding my first annual Brick (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.edu, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol, FTX)

  Space! at BrickFest 2005

Space! at BrickFest 2005 Dan Rubin and Lenny Hoffman are the Space theme coordinators. Jon Palmer is helping with planning for the Moonbase, and Jeff Stembel is handling all things Mecha. First off, we have the 3rd floor lobby for the (URL), as well (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  Michiana-LUG Announces Michiana-LUG Logo Contest!

To All, Since we organized back in June of 2003, we have had no logo to call our own. As our past attempts had failed, we decided it was time to follow the other clubs and have a contest on LUGNET, the place that started it all for me. We are (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.events) !

  Botanical Garden of "Steinford"

Hi Friends, here are the recent additions to my little town called "Steinford". First of the two is an victorian glasshouse/palmhouse: (8 URLs) Second MOC is a rose-garden: (4 URLs) Though these are typical european themes I hope you like these (...) (19 years ago, 30-May-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Updated and Re-Designed 007 Lego Page Finally Online!

I finally finished my re-design of my James Bond 007 Lego Page! www.blockaholic.com/...ndpage.htm The page now includes: - Ldraw 007 Creations (including pics, instructions and .ldr files) - my original Bond creation instructions and now original (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact