 Announcements / 2932
2931  |  2933
Subject:
Updated and Re-Designed 007 Lego Page Finally Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 02:36:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I finally finished my re-design of my James Bond 007 Lego Page!

www.blockaholic.com/bondpage.htm

The page now includes:

- Ldraw 007 Creations (including pics, instructions and .ldr files)
- my original Bond creation instructions and now original box bitmaps
- a 007 links page
- Make you own 007 figures!

Enjoy!  If you would like to be added to my 007 links page please contact me at
blockhead@blockaholic.com !

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

www.blockaholic.com