 Announcements / 2911 (-10)
  Introducing the LEGO Affiliate Program

What is the LEGO Affiliate Program? Glad you asked! LEGO(R) Affiliates are artists and entrepreneurs working with the LEGO medium at a professional level, maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality with respect to their work. Members of (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  WAMALUG meeting Saturday, May 14

Saturday, May 14, 10:00am If you're in the area and you have a chance just stop in, join us! What to expect; Planning and building for the June event and BrickFest Show and tell of MOCs and all things LEGO Welcome new guests News from the LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

  SCLTC FRRD 2005 Photos

Thomas has posted the first 127 photos of the May 7-8 SCLTC show at Fullerton Railroad Days at (URL). Here's some samples. (4 URLs) If you missed the chance to see the show in person, good news! The entire show, plus more, will also be at the 2005 (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  House of Bricks Report

(URL) Chicago House of Bricks was a blast! Thank you to everyone who participated. In particular I want to thank (URL) Jason Spears> for acting as co-coordinator and going out of his way to make sure the display was mind-blowing. Also, a big thanks (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX) !!

  LUGNET Site Administration

All, Last week I flew to Boston to talk with Todd Lehman about LUGNET's status and events leading to it. I was brought up to speed by both Todd and Matthew Miller. Briefly, I'll relate some history. The Transition Team's work toward a community-run (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005

Call for Group Train/Town Layout at BrickFest™ 2005 Once again we would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™ 2005. For those of (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BrickNebula Episode 3 Podcast: BSG and video games

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) 3: BSG and Star Wars videogame> In our latest podcast, Mike C. & I talk about the new Battle Star Galactica... and LEGO. We talk a little bit about Sci-Fi that has shaped our views and (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  BrickFest 2005 - Micro and Vig Contests

Hello all... Last year I had the pleasure of being the Micro Display Coordinator for BrickFest and this year I will be continuing that role. We have BIG plans for Micro this year! From a few sneak preview pics I have had the pleasure of viewing, I (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  LEGOfan 2.0 - Google - and forums

Hello fellow LUGNETers. As a lot of you have seen, the LEGO Fan Organizing Team launched the new LEGOfan.org site on Monday morning. We've seen a boost in the traffic, and are already coming up first in a Google search for "LEGO community". (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  SCLTC at Fullerton this weekend

Hello- The Southern California LEGO Train Club (<www.scltc.org>) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days ((URL)) this weekend for the fourth consecutive year. You and your friends and family are invited. Price - Free! Date - Saturday May 7, 2005 and (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact