 Announcements / 2902
2901  |  2903
Subject:
SCLTC at Fullerton this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 18:27:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello-

The Southern California LEGO Train Club (www.scltc.org) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days (http://www.scrmf.org/rrdays) this weekend for the fourth consecutive year.

You and your friends and family are invited.
  • Price - Free!
  • Date - Saturday May 7, 2005 and Sunday May 8, 2005
  • Time - 09:00 to 17:00 each day
  • Place - Amtrak/Metrolink parking lot at the Santa Fe Depot in Fullerton, CA
  • Coolest way to get there - Take the AmTrak Surfliner train
A special feature this year is a visit by the historic Santa Fe 3751 steam locomotive (http://www.sbrhs.org).

New for 2005:
  • Our largest layout ever
  • Our longest track ever (by a factor of 2 or 3!)
  • Our first DCC layout
  • Our first layout with track elevation changes
  • An expanded causeway with operating automatic light rail
  • Mountain observatory
  • Second interrail station
Hope to see you Saturday or Sunday!

-Ted Michon