 Announcements / 2801 (-5)
  Pre Classic Space has a home on the web...

A bunch of you kind folk have berated me for not havin a site for PCS... whelp, here ya go!! (URL) Please visit, enjoy and lemme know whatcha think. Not all my stuff is ported over, MUCH more to add. But this here is a good start. Check the credits (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  The LDraw.org Contributer Agreement

The LDraw.org Steering Committee is pleased to announce that the Jessiman family has given their consent to go forward with the LDraw.org Contributors Agreement. For those who don't remember, here is a link to the current version of the Contributor (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !!

  NYCLUG In The New Year

Ladies and Gents: Hello... fearless leader here... fearless because I know that NYCLUG has sorta gone into a slumber over the past few months with nary a word from me, and yet, here I am, about to try and get all of you psyched up again about our (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Project Building and Sorting Table

Off and on for the past week I've been building a table for my Lego room: (URL) info: The total table area is 48"x48". There's a building area of 30"x40" with area on two sides of it for either part sorting or for easy availability of parts being (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.storage) !

  LUGNET Posting Policy Update

LUGNET administration has always had the ability to temporarily or permanently suspend the posting privileges of a user or member. In the past this has been only very rarely used. The mechanism for doing so was such that only Todd (or for a time, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact