 Announcements / 2747
    The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Brendan Powell Smith
   I am very pleased to announce that the new Brick Testament book has officially been released, and is now in stores nationwide: (URL) Featuring an entirely new and never-before-seen illustrated version of one of the Bible's most famous and beloved (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us, FTX) !!

        Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Scott Costello
     I will order mine tomorrow, congradulations on your tremendous, well deserved, success. I just want mine autographed :). Scott (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Cool, thanks, Scott. I hope you will enjoy it. I'm very happy with the way this book turned out. It's got a great overall look, especially with the full-page photos. (...) Thanks. @8^) (...) I will be more than happy to autograph people's (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Edward Welsh
     (...) Mine is already on the way! -Teddy (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

         Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Excellent! Today I put up some randomly rotating adverts for the new book on the (URL) front page> of The Brick Testament website. If that doesn't drive up sales, what will? Actually I'm told that my publisher will be advertising the book with (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Dave Lovelace
     (...) (snip) Right on! Ordered. Congratulations on what I'm sure is another awesome book. --Dave (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores! —Brendan Powell Smith
   Here's an online store I came across whose page for The Story of Christmas includes a look at a few sample pages: (URL) the images to see larger versions in a pop-up window.) While the book is basically a re-do of the "Jesus is Born" story from the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.books)