 Books / 408
Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 01:00:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   I am very pleased to announce that the new Brick Testament book has officially been released, and is now in stores nationwide...

(snip)

Right on! Ordered. Congratulations on what I’m sure is another awesome book.

--Dave