 Books / 406
Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:07:19 GMT

In lugnet.books, Scott Costello wrote:
   I will order mine tomorrow,

Cool, thanks, Scott. I hope you will enjoy it. I’m very happy with the way this book turned out. It’s got a great overall look, especially with the full-page photos.

   congradulations on your tremendous, well deserved, success.

Thanks. @8^)

   I just want mine autographed :)

I will be more than happy to autograph people’s copies of the book at the next major LEGO event, which I imagine would be the next Brickfest on the West Coast (in February?). If anybody would like a signed copy before Christmas, send me an e-mail and we can probably figure something out (I could order from Amazon, sign it, and then send it on to you).

-Brendan