 Books / 407
Re: The Brick Testament: The Story of Christmas now in stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.books, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Mine is already on the way!

Excellent!

Today I put up some randomly rotating adverts for the new book on the front page of The Brick Testament website. If that doesn’t drive up sales, what will?

Actually I’m told that my publisher will be advertising the book with free postcards in the MaxRacks in New york City and Philadelphia, and might be putting ads in the Village Voice and LA Weekly.

Go, book, go!

-Brendan