 Announcements / 2736
2735  |  2737
Subject:
Six Days and Counting Down....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:38:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Subject (almost) says it all!

If you haven’t made plans to come to NWBrickCon™ 2004 this year, it is not too late to do so.

For those who are coming, we can’t wait to see you again, or meet you for the first time!

See YOU at the Con!!

Wayne
NWBrickCon™ 2004