 Announcements / 2737
2736  |  2738
Subject:
Brickmania site retuns for 5-year Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:03:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings fellow Lunutters!

Some of you have noticed that my web site had been down for the past few
weeks... After a nightmarish month of dealing with server issues, I finally have
it moved to a more reliable machine, and it is up and running once again.

Aplogies to those who have tried to visit the site or view images and downloads
hot-linked from my site.  These should all be available once again.

This also happens just in time for the 5-year anniversary of the site's launch
(actually tomorrow). In celbration of 5-years of Brickmania, I am offering
discounts on my CD-Rom instructions through Thanksgiving (November 25th)

Stay tuned for a complete gallery of my latest (and biggest) building project in
the form of a 1:145 scale model of the Battleship U.S.S. Missouri (1 1/2 years
in the making) made of over 50,000 bricks!

Thanks for your time!

Daniel Siskind

http://www.brickmania.com

If your DNS has not resolved tot he new server, use this link in the meantime:

http://66.78.4.181/~brickman/