 Announcements / 2608
    Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
   You may be wondering why I haven't posted a MOC since January. Well, aside from having a kid, I've been working on a project for a while. And this is it. Okay, not really. This is a one night inspiration, a hover tractor. (URL) Cheers Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     Adrian this is a very cute lil'MOC! I'll buy 2 of those! Thanks for sharing, JP. (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) Cute, eh? I suppose so. I did get a little chuckle out of it when it was done. :) Thanks! Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Keith Goldman
     (...) actually, I've been wondering what kind of voodoo was involved to convince a woman to bear the unholy fruit of your loins. (...) Look out! Space hicks! Very clean design...perfect for workin' the fields of low-density space-corn. Nice work. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) I blinded her with Lego. Literally. I threw a 2x4 in her eye and convinced her that I was Antonio Banderas. Okay, not really. It's more like that relationship you have with Derek's Mom. No, not that either. Hmm, might've had something to do (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Scott Lyttle
      (...) Oh, now ya done gone too far....I wonder who's gonna make a Wal-Mart moonbase supermodule now... and as for that project...well, I know you told me of a project back at PDX, but I'm keeping my mouth shut...won't spoil your suprise (I figure (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

          Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
      (...) SuperWalmart Supermodule. Yeah, it'd cover the whole table and have one entrance to it :) (...) Tis a boy baby. And cute as heck too. Adrian (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Ley Ward
     (...) Ha ha! Don't ferget yer very own (URL) This tractor is great, Adrian. The colour, the form, the future-retro-ness of it all. Brilliant! This leads me to think of a new term appropriate to the more utilitarian vehicles: 'Chuggability'. 'Cause (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) Heh, future retro is just the look that I was going for. Chugabillity. Yeah, that sounds about right :) And how could I forget about the hoverbillies? Must've just slipped my mind. Glad you enjoyed it Adrian (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Bill Pfund
     Reminds me of my Grandpa's farm! Now you need to make some hover implements to pull behind the hover tractor... -billp (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) Indeed that's one of the things that I plan on doing. There's going to be more to this little tractor than what you see right now... Adrian (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Bill Pfund
     (...) Yeah - I'm thinkn' hover plows, bailers, rakes, corn choppers, etc. How about hover combines and harvesters? And then maybe some exotic implements for alien crops? -billp (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Matthew Krotzer
     Adrian, nice work. This is very much something I could have seen coming from the late, great Kane Starcrafters. (We miss ya, Trav!) Very nice SNOT work, and just very cool greeblage. I'd buy this as a set. Hm... has anyone done a Space Redneck (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
     (...) I'd love to see a Moonbase trailer park, or something like that. I know some of the town guys have built trailer parks into their layouts. It wouldn't be that tough, I don't think, to make one with the spacers in mind. Thanks for the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Gil Shaw
   (...) Ha! Love it! using the black megaphones on angle to approximate that fragile looking front wheel the Deere's have looks marvy. Make sure it runs rampant over the .castle sheep during 'Fest.. :) Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)