 Announcements / 2510
    SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004 —Thomas Michon
   The (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> (SCLTC) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days this coming weekend with its first new layout of 2004. Items appearing for the first time: An automated light rail system A brand new town area Area 51 A new (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

        Re: SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004 —Jonathan Eric Hunter
   (...) Thomas and Company - Hey, thanks for the novel idea of taking the train to Fullerton Station to see the SCLTC layout at Fullerton Railroad Days! I had never taken the Surfliner before nor had I personally seen a LEGO Train Club layout. You (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

        Re: SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004 —Ted Michon
   (...) Jonathan- Thanks for coming. One of our members from San Diego also arrived by train. In the past, we have used the train to collect members and meet at Union Station in LA for a walk to lunch at Philippe's across the street. Coincidently, I (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)