 Announcements / 2466 (-10)
  LDraw Organization now allows individual membership

In preparation for the upcoming LDraw.org Steering Committee elections, LDraw.org now allows you to become a member of the organization. By registering as a member, you will have voting privileges for elections of the organization's Steering (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  NovaLUG to display in New Minas, Nova Scotia, March 20th

Greetings all, NovaLUG will participating in the Kings county Hobby Show at County Fair Mall in New Minas, Nova Scotia, tomorrow, March 20th. The show is from 9 am until 3 pm, free admission. New Minas is near the start of the Annapolis Valley, just (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Last chance for real grey -- let's send a message

As you may have seen in this thread: (URL) the limited production run -- 10,000 bags each -- of the classic grey, dark grey, and brown parts packs is now available at (URL). I know that these packs aren't necessarily a great deal compared to what (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

  6 new bulk packs at S@H

Hi all, at (URL) www.brickset.com> are 6 new bulk packs shown which might be available form S@H soon: (URL) #10150 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Brown Plates (URL) #10149 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Dark Grey Plates (URL) #10148 Bulk Bricks - Assorted Light (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX) !

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  More opinions needed - possible future Legends

If you haven't noticed it on the LEGO MyOpinions site already, we're currently running a session to get some feedback on the most desired sets for possible future LEGO Legends. Head over to MyOpinions or go straight to the survey here: (URL) fun! (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  I'm gonna drive there and get them - Biff and Sandy Retrieval Ship

re: P.S. I'm gonna drive there and get them. We should have a contest, build a Biff and Sandy Retrieval Ship. #1. It has to have a single pilot. #2. It has to have room for Biff and Sandy when you rescue them! #3. 18 years and over , sorry. *17 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !

  IDOL: International Day of LEGO

Greetings Earth Mortals! Looking forward two days hence A time for fun shall then commence For grown-up kids, no work, just play Some IDOL time will fill our day March 18 2004 International Day Of LEGO How will YOU celebrate? Peace and Long Life, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma)

  NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) participated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division train show in Cobb County Georgia. This is the 4th year we have been invited to show at this event. It is a much smaller event than we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days

MichLTC has been invited to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days event. It will be at the Ypsilanti City Farmers Market. Our 10x12 layout will feature creations by our own Chris Leach, Spencer Rezkalla and Steve Ringe. The Market is open from 8am (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact