 Announcements / 2457
2456  |  2458
Subject:
MichLTC to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:09:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

MichLTC has been invited to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days event.  It
will be at the Ypsilanti City Farmers Market.  Our 10x12 layout will feature
creations by our own Chris Leach, Spencer Rezkalla and Steve Ringe. The Market
is open from 8am till 2pm on Saturday, March 20th.  Admission is free.

Address:
Ypsilanti City Farmers Market
1 South Huron Street
Ypsilanti, MI 48917

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Train Club on the web at http://www.michlug.org

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG