 Announcements / 211
  Halloween Lego Design Contest

Hello Everyone, I don't know about all of you, but my favorite time of the year is Halloween and my favorite pastime is building with my Lego collection. This year, Erik Wilson's Ancient Design Contest sparked an idea and soon Felix Greco, Anne (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest

Star Wars fans: I just wanted to be sure you knew that Star Wars themed models are more than welcome in the Sci-Fi part of the contest. I hope you'll consider entering! Check it out at: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest

(...) Really? Cool! I deep-sixed my original idea for the Sci-Fi when I saw rule 3 - original models only. Woohoo! Now, back to the scale Battlestar! James (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest

(...) That rule was intended to stop people from stealing ideas from other internet builders. This is all in fun, so do what you please. You might have noticed we put in a section stating that we retain the freedom to create subcategories. We did (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest

(...) 3 (...) subcategories. (...) out). (...) I suppose I'm am being mildly off-topic, but I've gotten so hyped over the upcoming Battlestar Galactica movie that I've got BG on the brain :) I've built a microfig scale Battlestar, which is actually (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)