 Star Wars / 1072
Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 17:33:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Phillip Greco writes:
Star Wars fans:

I just wanted to be sure you knew that Star Wars themed models are more than
welcome in the Sci-Fi part of the contest.  I hope you'll consider entering!
Check it out at:

http://www.GeoCities.com/~hldc/

Felix

Really?  Cool!  I deep-sixed my original idea for the Sci-Fi when I saw rule 3
- original models only.

Woohoo!  Now, back to the scale Battlestar!

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/