 Star Wars / 1074
Re: Halloween Lego Design Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:

Really?  Cool!  I deep-sixed my original idea for the Sci-Fi when I saw rule 3
- original models only.

Woohoo!  Now, back to the scale Battlestar!

That rule was intended to stop people from stealing ideas from other internet
builders.  This is all in fun, so do what you please.  You might have noticed
we put in a section stating that we retain the freedom to create subcategories.
We did that so all models could be judged fairly.  With the recent release of
Star Wars Legos, I figured we would get a lot of reproductions from the two
trilogies and I think that is totally cool (Floridian beach accent coming out).
I might just create a category for best Star Wars reproduction or something.
No big deal... the point is to have a good time and inspire all of you guys to
build some awsome stuff.

Felix