 Announcements / 2071 (-20)
  *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale

Good day to everyone, I currently have moved to a new/used home and need some extra cash to do some work around the place. So, I am selling off a bunch of my boxed sets. The Blockade Runner is the only set that has been built in this list. It was (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.announce)

  The Brickish Association displays at LEGOLAND Windsor, April 2003

On April 12 and 13th, the Brickish Association was invited to put on a display at LEGOLAND Windsor as part of the LEGO Sports event being held in the park over Easter. A full report and photo gallery is now available on the Association's website: (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

  Johnny Thunder steals the victory !

A blitz in the last 2 days made Johnny the victorious minifig, only 7 votes ovber Blacktron 1 who had lead by a good margin the whole month. But Johnny has been around for a while too and it's no surprise to see him elected in the Minifig Hall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground)

  LEGO Site Relaunch!

(URL) you haven't been there in a while please take a second to check out my new LEGO site. I think this is much more organized than my last site, and I now have more creations on display than ever before. Also check back later for full gallery (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

I've put up the newest version of LD4DModeler, it's the release of 1.0 (finaly). You can find it on (URL) in the 'download' section. Note the new url, It's only a redirector at the moment but I appriciate it if people use this url to link to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  AFOL get together at Odyssey of the Mind World meet in Ames

A couple of years ago at the Odyssey of the Mind competition in Knoxville, TN several AFOL's got together one evening. Both Steve Bliss and I will be at Ames the last week in May for this years competition. This is an ALL CALL for AFOL's that will (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ia.des, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ia)

  Announcing LEGO Digital Designer 1.0

All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce a cool new project many years in the making. I hope you find this as exciting as I do. == A new LEGO building application == LEGO has been making building software for many years now (like LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Last 2 days to vote for the Minifig of the Month

Hello All ! We have had a great month in the Minifig Hall of Fame. Over 400 votes and still 2 days left. If you haven't voted yet, now is the time. (URL) an upset, Johnny Thunder took the lead this morning after Blacktron 1 dominated the poll for (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun)

  LPub 2.2.0.0 Available

In the previous version of LPub I released some prototype new features for creating "callout" images, which are images of small assembly contruction, all tiled together into a single image, like this: (URL) this (URL) above callout image generation (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  LUCNY Finger Lakes Train show pics

A fun time was had by all; (URL) a look when they become publicly viewable. JB (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny) !

  BrickFest Registration

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website. (URL) will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person access to their own registration information so that they may (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people) !

  First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Pretty exciting news! This is posted on behalf of BayLTC's David (Zonker) Harris, with his permission (and request to so post), who related the following to me: - - - - My home machine has lost the cookie to post to LUGNET, and Todd's on a bus to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Caption and Top 10 previews

The response to our LPC and Top 10 changes is outstanding! We can tell you right now, it's going to be the best week yet in thos 2 sections! Here is a preview for the LPC and the Top 10: Lego Picture Captioning (The picture is of a T-Rex and a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Dragonstar Reloaded!

Enjoy! :) Deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) Props to Brian Stokes for pimpin' me 100's of gray slopes and special thanks to Kyle Keppler for design tips on the main gun turrets. (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  New MOC: HVFD Truck 12 - A 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller

Hi all, In a few days of semi-fervent construction, I have nearly completed the first vehicle to go with my large fire station ((URL) is a model of a 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller Ladder Truck. Pics are on BrickShelf (upon moderation) at (URL) deep (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  Legoroscope : Daily Lego Horoscope at www.rotule.qc.ca

(URL) it is. We had promised you a new feature for about 10 days now, it's now finally ready and running. The Legoroscope : LEGO Horoscope daily updated. Just go on our website, write your birthdate in the textbox and click. A cookie will be set on (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

  After a failure you have to bounce back

Well, Last question of Top 10 lists was: Top 10 LEGO recors it would be fun to watch someone break. It didn't generate enough answers, so we dropped it. Apart from stucking parts up your nose or swallowing then, there was nothing really interesting. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !

  LD4DModeler status

I feel a little bad about the gigantic pause in LD4DModeler's (members.rott.chello...4DModeler) development. But I have picked it up again, currently I am fixing reported bugs and making the whole application ready to go 1.0 But also the long pause (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)

  New MOC: My Fire Station - Hillandale Stn. 12

Hi all, I've been working for quite a while on building a more-or-less scale model of the fire station I volunteer at. It is finally almost done, and posted to Brickshelf: (URL) Lego model is 72 studs deep and 104 studs wide (yowza). The scale came (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  Looking for the creator of these custom Minis

Several days ago I posted this in general, space, and auctions. I've got all the images now and am hoping someone knows this creator. Sorry about the repost but I have been looking for this person for a while now. ****ORIGINAL POST***** In 2001 on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact