 Announcements / 2061
2060  |  2062
Subject:
BrickFest Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:27:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

BrickFest™ Registration form is now available via the website.

http://www.brickfest.com/

Registration will be a bit different this year. Everyone that registers will
get a password. The password will give each person access to their own
registration information so that they may update as necessary.

It will allow you to confirm the information you have provided to us,
as well as give you access to check the status of your registration.  It allows
you to add your order for the BrickFest shirt(s) (t-shirt
and/or polo), learn about payment options, submit a presentation
proposal(coming soon), request display space (coming soon), enter information
directly into the MOC card temple (coming soon), and other information that will
be made available only to registered and confirmed attendees.

If you have any problems with the registration pages please contact

            brickfest@wildlink.com

Regards,

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest