 Announcements / 2071
2070  |  2072
Subject:
*Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 00:01:11 GMT

Good day to everyone,

I currently have moved to a new/used home and need some extra cash to do
some work around the place.  So, I am selling off a bunch of my boxed sets.

The Blockade Runner is the only set that has been built in this list.  It
was put together once and then boxed.  The labels are applied, but there is
a spare label set that will come with this set. The Twisted Time train sets
have a seal broken and one poly-bag burst, but are 100% complete.  All other
sets have not been opened.

I have included the value Lugnet shows for the sets and then my asking
price. If you are really interested in a set, but think I am asking to much,
just drop me an email.  Shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer.
When you send me your want list, let me know what your shipping preference
is.  This is first come, "first served."

Thank-you for looking!

The list is located here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/622?r=1527077572
Brian K>