I found this great graphics library for Delphi on Sourceforge. It's called GLScene and it can be found here: (URL) I used GLScene to build a basic preview into my Minifig plugin. As usual, you can get the latest version at my Website: (URL) issues: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captining

Hello all! First, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the 999 votes we have so far for the Minifig Hall of Fame this month!!! It's a huge improvement over last month's 37 votes. We are very happy to announce we have added another (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Scheduled downtime Thursday, March 6, 2003

(...) Unfortunately, this is being postponed until either later today or early next week. There's still one more software issue to resolve on the new hardware. I'll try to make an announcement today if we go forward today, but be prepared for an (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

  Call for curator requests

If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the server upgrade. I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are still others that managed to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators) !

  New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H

[DELURK] I've not been keeping a close eye on Lugnet recently, so sorry if any of this has been announced by others already, but I've just spotted the new Technic sets on sale at S@H - at a glance, UK and Germany have them on sale now, so I guess (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  Scheduled downtime Thursday, March 6, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line for approximately two hours on Thursday, March 6, 2003 for a software and hardware upgrade. --> Going down at: 10:00AM EST (that's 10 o'clock a.m. New York time) <-- The outage may be as short as one hour (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  MOTM/SOTM for February 2003

Do I ever hate the cold & flu season..... Anyway, here goes; MOTM is Cale Leiphart's "1949 John Deere Model A". This was actually a tough call. Cale's model tied with Carlos un apellido's Supercar model, so I had to be the tie-breaker. The supercar (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Mega Port Block

Well, people, we face a tragic event... The Cool site of the week could very well be awarded to a megablock website :-( Yes, Port Block Yards and New Pacific, 2 different entries in the poll for the same website (!!!), are actually websites that use (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New newsgroups for Micro-scale building, Mosaics, and Sculpture

Three new newsgroups in the lugnet.build hierarchy have been created for the focused discussion of specialty building. Micro-scale building (as in "microfig" scale) is coming into its own in a big way, thanks in a large way recently to the efforts (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  A big day for the Building Instructions Portal

All, Today was a landmark day for the Building Instructions Portal...today we surpassed 100,000 click thrus! (URL) more than 100,000 occasions, a user of the B.I. Portal has searched for an instruction, clicked the link to that instruction, and then (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

  Coming soon, Free web hosting for MOCs

Over the past few months I've been building a web service that will allow anyone to create their own mini web site for their MOCs. It's free, you can make unlimited pages, there are no annyoing ads or pop-ups, and it's easy -- you don't even need to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general) !!

  MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

Hi, In case you missed it at the diner, or didn't make it to BW '03, (or a BayLTC pizza meeting) Ross showed the prototype Maglev vehicle and short "track" that he and I built. Eric Sophie was kind enough to snap and post a pic of it. Its at: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf) !

  The debut of GLUG!

It is my pleasure to announce the formation of GLUG -- The Game-LEGO User Group. The purpose of GLUG is to facilitate discussion about, and organization of, LEGO-based games of all kinds. This includes the creation of new games, the alteration of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Skeleton is March 2003's Minifig Hall of Famer !!!!!

Oyé Oyé ! For a second month in a row, a castle Minifig is the winner of the Minifig Hall of Fame poll. The skeleton won the poll over Darth Vader and Blacktron 1. www.rotule.qc.ca (in the Minifig Hall of Fame section) To stimulate the voting (only (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun) !

  IDOL time draws near: International Day Of Lego

Citizens of LUGnet and non-citizens alike, Having no authority vested in me whatsoever by the Luna Colony Moonbase, or any government on this or any planet, I proudly proclaim again the joyous news: The 18th of March shall be forevermore the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce)

  NCLTC to display at South Hills Mall March 1st and 2nd in Raleigh, NC

This weekend, March 1st and 2nd, the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) will have our layout on display at the South Hills Mall Model Train Show at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Mall is open from 10 AM until 9 PM on Saturday (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report

BricksWest™ 2003 Event Coordinator's Report February 27, 2003 community \com·mu·ni·ty\, n. 1) A group of people having common interests. 2) Similarity or identity: a community of interests. 3) Sharing, participation, and fellowship. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact