 Announcements / 1989
1988  |  1990
Subject:
IDOL time draws near: International Day Of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 04:55:33 GMT

Citizens of LUGnet and non-citizens alike,
     Having no authority vested in me whatsoever by the Luna Colony
Moonbase, or any government on this or any planet, I proudly proclaim again
the joyous news:
     The 18th of March shall be forevermore the International Day Of Lego.
Since this is destined to be a great day for all the peoples of humanity
from now into the distant future, please feel free to take the day off from
work and college (though our younger citizens may wish to have parental
blessing before actually taking the day off from earlier educational
levels).  Celebrate the inherent symbolism (dare I say brickism?) of the
interlocking oneness of Lego pieces of all types by building something cool,
and sharing that with your fellow people.  In all nations, let flow the
fountains of your favorite beverage, and with a reverence worthy of the
solemnity of the wisdom of youth, may your family pizza be eaten with bravado.
     People of the world, youth of all ages, may all your MOC's be SNOT-ty!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander