 Announcements / 1982
  ozBricks Fans Websites

Hi everybody. Since a lot of LEGO fans have websites under ozBricks, and most of us don't even know of their existence, I made a website that contains a full list of links to those websites. www.ozbricks.net/links It's divided so far to sectors like (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics) !!

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" <>-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!" Confederation of Planets: (URL) Instant Messenger: The bRicktron <>-------<> (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

(...) Yeah guys sorry about that it seems that the ozbricks.net server fall down or too many user at the same time. Hopefully it will be OK in a few hours (it happend once before). So try again later Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

Hey, could you switch mine (Kruetech) to this? (URL) one you linked to is a prototype for a new layout, and I want to make it a surprise. :) -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

Just wanted to say thanks for the great response I got regarding the web. I fixed some errors I made thanks for your mails. However there are still a few webs where their maker is still unknowen (at least to me) so contact me as soon as possible so (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

(...) Yaron, Cool to have this resource. Thanks! I didn't know about 60% of those sites. My site, Brick Tales, might be best under Castle. The largest portion of the site is dedicated to the Lord of the Rings story, and two of the other stories (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

Yaron, the site looks fantastic, but one glaring omission hit me like a Lego brick: Where do you put mecha? Even ldraw has it's own category and much of that can't be built IRL (cool stuff though). Tony Knaak's site: (URL) has quite a few mecha and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozBricks Fans Websites

(...) Thanks (...) and Adventurers, Aquazone, Belville, Fabuland, Football/Basketball/Soccer Harry Potter, Scala, Town, Underground and Western. (...) OK, basically the only themes currently on my list there are for websites that already exists. If (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)