 Announcements / 1980
  Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up to date. There have been several clubs waiting to be included but I just havn't had the time. Having a new infant and a 2 year old tend to take up any free time one has... (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) touch with you to relieve your burden:-) Thanks for starting it-- it is a great resource! JOHN (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

YAY! Now I can get on the map!! -Rob MSLTC/CARLUG "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:HAq4z0.J9x@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) havn't (...) free (...) state (...) in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) Thanks John, Super ILTCO to save the day! Bert Waters (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) If a split is decided upon, no-one else wants it, and there's no objection, I would be happy to take on Europe. Psi (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) All well and good, However the LTC map is just one of the maps that needs to be maintained. (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) You make a good point, Christina. Perhaps I may have spoken too quickly. I do know that the ILTCO is planning on maintaining an *LTC* map on their website, and so that information could be easily linked to or utilized (If there is a desire to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) John, let me know who will be maintaining it and have them contact me and we can work out an updating mechanism. The way Eric Kingsley and I did it in the past was that he edited it on his local computer at home, then uploaded the new HTML (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) Someone will be in touch with you about this as it relates to the LTC mapset. (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)