 Organizations / 537
Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.org, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org, John Neal writes:
No worries, Eric.  This sounds like a job for the ILTCO! Someone will be in
touch with you to relieve your burden:-)  Thanks for starting it-- it is a
great resource!

John, let me know who will be maintaining it and have them contact me and we
can work out an updating mechanism.  The way Eric Kingsley and I did it in the
past was that he edited it on his local computer at home, then uploaded the new
HTML pages and GIFs to the NELUG server, then I ran a script that moved it to
the LUGNET server at <http://www.lugnet.com/map/> whenever he'd make updates.
I suspect this could be further automated.

Someone will be in touch with you about this as it relates to the LTC mapset.