 Organizations / 524
Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:33:03 GMT

YAY!  Now I can get on the map!!

-Rob
MSLTC/CARLUG

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:HAq4z0.J9x@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up • to
date.  There have been several clubs waiting to be included but I just • havn't
had the time.  Having a new infant and a 2 year old tend to take up any • free
time one has...

Anyway I am looking for someone to take over this project.  The current • state
of the map can be seen here.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

No worries, Eric.  This sounds like a job for the ILTCO! Someone will be • in
touch with you to relieve your burden:-)  Thanks for starting it-- it is a
great resource!

JOHN