 Organizations / 528
Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:53:06 GMT

Bert Waters wrote:

In lugnet.org, John Neal writes:

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:

Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up to date.

http://www.lugnet.com/map/

No worries, Eric.  This sounds like a job for the ILTCO! Someone will be >in touch with you to relieve your burden:-)  Thanks for starting it-- it is a
great resource!

JOHN

Thanks John, Super ILTCO to save the day!

Bert Waters

All well and good, However the LTC map is just one of the maps that
needs to be maintained.
--
Christina Hitchcock