 Announcements / 1937
  LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

LPub 2.1.0.6 is available at (URL) 2.1.0.6 solves bugs: - flakey installation problems with directory creation and deletion - install directory is now completely cleaned and eliminated - registry is no longer needed for LPub installation information (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

As is often the case, I gave an incomplete URL. Try this: (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Kevin, Boy, you continue to make a great program even better! Thanks for all of your time updating LPub. It has become my new best friend when documenting student instructions. I used it yesterday and save for a few little quirks, free software just (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Kevin, Quick technical question. When I try to use the part 2982C02.DAT ~Electric Light Sensor (Complete Assembly Shortcut without wire) I receive a "File 880A.DAT not found! Continue loading?" error. When I respond yes, it loads the sensor but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Steven, My bad. 880A.DAT is an LSynth part that I failed to add to the setup list. You can make one of your own by copying 880.DAT to 880A.DAT. Edit 880A.DAT and remove the electric cord stub. I'll add it tto the distribution. Thanks, Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Thanks Steve! Tim Courtney and I have been putting LPub through its paces trying to get stuff ready for BricksWest. I finished up building instructions for a pneumatic adding machine, and Tim has got some of his own tricks up his sleeve. I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Yep, we sure have! I'm finding it incredibly useful for my multiple projects right now. Thanks again, Kevin, for your hard work with this! (...) And we're all better for it that you are :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) OK...I'm new to editing .DAT files (although this is an area I would like to improve). That was just too cool. I used LDraw Design Pad, removed the lines under the wire stub area, previewed the image (using the LDView button) and the wire was (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Steven, In LPub Steps, Generate, uncheck Construction Images, then use Generate->Instruction Images menu item. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Worked like a charm. Shoot...I should have thought of that. Boy do I feel stupid. Sorry about that! I'll shut up now. -- Steven (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) Steven, I think it was a fair question, not a stupid one. Please *don't* shut up. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Kevin, I just wanted to say WOW! This program just gets better and better. I don't know what you have done to this build of LPub, but it's the first build that I have been able to use straight away without first having to negotiate around mini bugs (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

Hi Richard, Thanks for the nice note. It is always nice to be appreciated. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.6 Available

(...) I have a small problem with LPub: I tried to modify background color of generated images (to match my site colors), this works fine for construction steps images, but part list and bom images keep on using a white background. And a little (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dev)