 Announcements / 1848
1847  |  1849
Subject:
LEGO Books list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:58:27 GMT

Hi,

I've added some new book titles to the sidebar at
  http://news.lugnet.com/books/
(please let me know if I've missed any)

Of note: a curious collection of instructions for building classic puzzles with
your LEGO bricks and plates by Doug Walker. And don't miss Dave Baum's updated
edition of his Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms.

It's very exciting to see such a steady stream of publications by adult LEGO
enthusiasts - particularly those who are members of our community! Please
support them (and LUGNET) by taking advantage of the sidebar's links to
amazon.com.

thanks!

-Suz

Suzanne Rich