 Announcements / 1706 (-20)
  $Here’s the Deal$

-On Variants: (...) ‘VARIANTS’ -Are- going to happen… ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, :::But Someday::: And thus, I feel adamantly inclined to persuade TLG, and Lego Direct, to consider my supplication to have set # 375/6075 become (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2003) !

  *** LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.0 released ***

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.0 2002/07/27 + 'Select All' command + Print command * Fixed small bug in color selection * Fixed / Expanded Example Plugin-Code. Plugins should work (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Introducing the Moonbase Project

I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil it: (URL) thanks to anyone who has ever offered support in establishing a group building standard. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.space) !!

  new newsgroup lugnet.robotics.spybotics

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.robotics.spybotics has been created for the focused discussion of LEGO SPYBOTICS issues (with a big emphasis on replacement firmware and/or software). Feel free to crosspost between .robotics and .robotics.spybotics, as (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.nntp) !

  Mouse Mod with Lego Figure

Too funny for words: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Kyola Fire & Rescue has moved

Just letting everyone know that Kyola Fire & Rescue and the rest of my web site has moved. the new location is www.ozbricks.net/coghilla and for Kyola F&R www.ozbricks.net/cog...-index.htm Thanks and if you've never visited please do so. Aaron (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates

Below are the most recent BimP updates and refinements: * Latest Toon by Ton! (This one is one of my favorites) * The interview with the Ferrari brothers continues once again * {Shameless Plug Alert} BimP has received a nomination for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Ice Planet 2002 Contest Winners!

Hey Y'all: It's been a great contest and I have enjoyed my part in the event as it unfolded. I would like to thank Curt Tigges, Tom Sciortino, and Jude Beaudin for all of their help with the various administrative chores concerning the contest. The (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space) !!

  leJOS 2.0 (Java) for the RCX

leJOS version 2.0 has just been released! New features include more available memory without twitching, USB Mac OSX support, faster Math functions, and a vastly improved communications package. Now you can communicate with multiple RCX's, use a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  1st 2002 rocket meet

The first VicLug 2002 rocket lego meeting was boomin: (URL) up to viclug9l.jpg were taken by me the rest by Steve Barker and you can check out previous VicLug meets in his Brickshelf gallery: (URL) to Randy (and family), Steve and Silus for setting (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Brief Outage at Northstar Computer Systems

Northstar Computer Systems, host to many LEGO-related sites, will have a brief 10-15 minute outage today at 2pm CDT to replace a buggy network card in the database server. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at eric@northcomp.com. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

  PNLTC Beaverton Mall Show Pics are Up!

Our first public weekend at the Beaverton Mall in Beaverton (outside Portland, OR) was a great success! July 6th and 7th we were open to the public during mall hours at our new temporary "clubhouse". Highlights included a large port area, a 12V (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por) !

  NWBrickCon

It is my pleasure to announce that on the weekend of October 4,5 and 6 in Seattle, Washington will be the Pacific Northwest's first Lego Convention! NWBrickCon will be co-hosted by PNLTC, SMART, and SEALUG. The con is in the Seattle Center's Center (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Spheroid Generator now on the web

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this more, so that it can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !!

  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Voting is now closed

Hey again Y'all: Yes, it's finally over. Currently, we are just waiting for the vote-counting panel members to complete their tallies so that we may announce the agreed upon results. I appreciate everyone's patience, it shall be rewarded in the next (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Ice Planet 2002 Ballots -- Deadline Looms!

Ice Planet 2002 Contestants: Please get your ballots emailed in a timely manner (Tony Knaak -- this means you!). The official corrected ballot is located here: (URL) follow the instructions and all will be well. Please note that you cannot vote for (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 2 Available, finally :)

I've finally manage to finish and upload beta 2. Main changes are: Rewritten joint manager Improved player Improved Control manager Rewritten 3DPreview (faster with less memory, what would one want more :) Improved 3DPreview properties Improved (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Peeron Inventories on BimP

I'm pleased to announce that Peeron ((URL) and BimP ((URL) have joined forces to provide LEGO builders the ability to search the Peeron database remotely. Using a PDA with a wireless connection you can now search for sets and inventories using the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv) !!

  Lego to make a Movie!

Lego is going 'hollywood. A LEGO MOVIE is under creation right now. (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact