 Announcements / 1671 (-10)
  Last Day to Register for BrickFest 2002!

...Today is the last day to register for BrickFest(tm) 2002! www.brickfest.com Top 11 Things you could be doing July 19-21 if you make it to BrickFest: 11. Hear Brad from LEGO Direct 10. Get a peek at the Spybotics Demo and Q&A 9. Be up on the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events) !

  MOTM and SOTM winners for June 2002

I'm actually up to speed on this one. :-) The Winner of LDraw.org's Model Of The Month is: Sven Moritz Hein and his spot-on version of a classic 911 sportscar. Wow. Sven has a load of goodies to see on his webpage, and on Brickshelf - check it out. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  BimP Back Online (and other Surprises!)

The BimP migration is complete. BimP now has its own dedicated web server space as well as some new features. Here is a list of what's new at BimP * Another new cartoon from Ton van Waas * The completion of our interview with Jake McKee. The last (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Version 2.5 of ULF Database is Online

Hello everybody, I have remade my site. I hope you will like this version better than the previous one--improvements consist of these: -Redone Starforce and Home Page -Music has been taken away! -New links page -information popups -repaired (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce)

  What's Going on with BimP?

OK...for all of you wondering what's going on with BimP, here is the "skinny." All modifications and additions to the site (other than the News page) will be suspended for about a week to further enhance the site. What we are doing is moving the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  The Shipyard and Jon's Lego Creations have moved

| The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) sites have a new home. Expect some cool updates for both of them in the future! Please update your links! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  The BlockCAD Gallery has been updated!

It's about time - an update to the gallery of models built by BlockCAD users all over the world. Especially the 'Buildings' section... -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Duel's Tales is Back!

Our family run site, Duel's Tales located at: (URL) is back online a week early! Our site has been "down" for about two months due to a serious need to reorganize all the files into folders. We had all the files in one directory and it got very (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  IP2002 Page Update

Hello, All, I have gotten the IP2002 page completly (hopefully)up-to-date (to the last entry!). If you posted an entry on LUGNET BEFORE the Ice Worm's end contest message, and it is not on the site, email me at CommanderCurt@msn.com. Here is the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  Kingdom of Gatimrja: story continues

Chapter I of my castle story is finished. Check it out at: (URL) can get there from the Updates section, or the brand new (and rather empty) Stories page. Stay tuned for Chapter II, which is currently in production. And, as always, comments are (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact