 Announcements / 1616 (-20)
  BrickFest 2002 Castle Room

Jeff Stembel, a Member of WAMALUG, has agreed to be the events coordinator for the Castle Room BrickFest 2002. If you would like to present please register and fill out a presenters application. If you have ideas on events you might want to see, (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Castle FAQ

The LUGNET Castle FAQ is online. Check it out here: (URL) me know if you see anything wrong. Thanks Cary FUT lugnet.faq (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  20 Questions Almost Complete

We are coming to the end of our 20 question interview with Jake McKee. If you want to ask a question, you need to do so within the next day or two. The focus of the questions now being asked are about his recent trip to Billund and LEGO HQ! The (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Technic/Mindstorms™ at BrickFest 2002

BrickFest 2002 is planning on expanding on last year's events and themes by adding a selection of Technics/Mindstorms™ activities. This will include three categories of fun and games spread throughout the three day fest - MOC display, competitions (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  Cartoon Requests Now Being Accepted!

Ton van Waas, creator of the weekly BimP Cartoon, "out-of-pocket" is offering our readers the opportunity see their cartoon idea come to life. Using ideas submitted by readers, Ton will create new “out-of-pocket” cartoons. If you have ever read (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Latest Cartoon Posted

The latest BimP Cartoon, "out-of-pocket" by Ton van Waas, has been posted. You can view the cartoon by visiting: (URL) and Avantgo subscribers will receive the cartoon the next time they sync their PDAs. You can view the BimP Cartoon archives and (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Brickzone needs more Gallery Pics!!!

G'day, Brickzone needs more pictures for the gallery! I think we are only half way there so far! I know there are some great builders out there... send your pictures! I need more than 50 pictures (only one per person), so that once there is a decent (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  Monthly Website Update

Duel's Tales was updated this month with a big change. During the whole month of May and probably June the site's regular format will be gone due to us preparing for, in our case a major redesign. In its place is 2 image tales with (eventually) (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html)

  BrickFest 2002 Registration

The volunteer organizers would like to officially announce that (URL) has been updated and registration is now online. BrickFest 2002 July 19-21 Washington DC(Arlington, VA) George Mason University - Arlington Campus When you register make sure you (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.robotics.events) !!

  ldraw.org's MOTM & SOTM Winners for April 2002 - Voting too!

Hi all, This months winners for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month have been posted to: (URL) MOTM winner is Matt with a fine train engine titled simply "T2". Sounds ominous, doesn't it? Our SOTM winner is KACS (as he is known) with a remarkably (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  MoTeC March: Winners

FUT: lugnet.technic X-Post:announce, build.contests, robotics, modelteam & technic Hi all! The MoTeC winners from March: #1 with 37% of the votes: Ross Crawford with his stunning helicopter! #2 with 20% of the votes: Andrew Bisell with his Caterham (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  New Town Planning information site

I recently completed work on the first few sections of a new website for "Planning and Building Lego Towns." (URL) sections are "Types and Styles of Lego Towns" "Tables and other Underpinnings" "Design Tools" Coming soon: "Designing your Town (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce) !

  New BimP Feature

It is my pleasure to welcome another member to the BimP team. Ton van Waas is now on board to provide us with a humorous look at the world of advanced LEGO modeling. His weekly (give or take a few days or weeks) contributions to BimP are sure to be (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

Ok, several pics are up, at the bottom of the page (on the site) I have attached some progress notes. So far any pics that come through will be added. Once I have collected a large enough amount, I will post them up and the Top 50 can be chosen. So (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-02 Now Available

[FUT lugnet.cad] Fifth in a series, collect them all! There are 204 files in this release, including 91 new parts and a bunch of fixes. Besides the 12 horse parts, there are also a bunch of revised primitives, newly BFC-compliant. Get the update at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  Browse the Web with an RCX Brick

Lawrie Griffiths, one of the developers of the leJOS project, has created some cool packages that allow web browsing among other things. Check out the details and photographs of this in action: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.rcx) !!

  All New Shipyard!

(URL) took a small break from MOCs and decided to redesign The Shipyard.[1] Everything is up right now except for the button/banner section and a special feature secton which will contain articles, essays, stories, contests and any other random (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space)

  MoTeC February: Winners!!!

FUT: lugnet.technic Hi all! Finally I got a finger out and did the much needed updating on my homepage and announced the winners from February! With no further a due: Overall winners: #1 - Brian Sadowski with his amazing Biped 9! He got 31% of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*

G'day all! Get ya pics out!!! BrickZone is searching for 50 top MOC's to go into a Gallery I have set up on the site. All you need to do is send your pics (pic's or link's) of MOC's - only one pic per person will be chosen, but you may wish to send (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build)

  Petition to Lego for more Legends

Currently, I am forming a petition to send to the Lego company requesting Legends to be released for all sets made during the 1980s and I need your help! Please check out (URL) for information on how you can help. -Justin- (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact