 Announcements / 1598
1597  |  1599
Subject:
BrickZone - Top 50 Gallery *MOC pics wanted*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:38:19 GMT

G'day all!

Get ya pics out!!!

BrickZone is searching for 50 top MOC's to go into a Gallery I have set up
on the site.  All you need to do is send your pics (pic's or link's) of
MOC's -  only one pic per person will be chosen, but you may wish to send as
many pics as you want. Your pic can be of anything related to Lego that is built

Send your MOC pic, name and any links to your sites to: topmoc@brickzine.com

Many thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff :)

Mel

P.S - BrickZone will be officially announced later, as the site is under
heavy construction!

Sorry for posting this to anywhere that anyone may not think appropriate,
but there's no pleasing everyone ;)

loc.au - to send to my fellow peers
announce - to get those with MOC's attention and to announce this
fun- cause it's all for fun
build - cause that's what you do! build ;)